1. One of my favorite books is Something Wicked This Way Comes. I wasn't very happy about The Thief Lord... the carousel was a copy of this book!
2. I woke up during two surgeries. It was pretty macabre.
3. It would seem that the only men in my family marry in. I am surrounded by aunts, sisters, cousins. It isn't a bad thing... but sometimes estrogen overflows in certain situations.
4. I love love love old movies. The "I cant believe someone your age has seen those" old movies. Some of my favorites are The Thin Man, My Man Godfrey, Life With Father, True Confessions, Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream Home, the original Father of the Bride, and Rose Marie. The list could go on and on... please hire me Turner Classic Movies. I could host, really I could!
5. When I was learning to drive, I crashed my own car into my own house. You just never live anything like that down.
6. When I write, I have to take off my shoes.
7. The only trip out of the country I've ever taken was to Jamaica. But I HOPE to see these places before I'm 30 (well, maybe not all of them... but at least two).