Sunday, May 24, 2009

Greek Food, and a Little Dancing


The local Greek Food Festival featured an International Dance & Music series.




And while I snapped pictures and admired the colorful costumes, I also had to ask myself a silent mental question, "So Liz.... could you get down on the ground and stick your leg out backwards like that?"

To which I answered out loud in my most annoyed voice, "No."


And the people beside me looked uncomfortable and moved farther away.





It was a beautiful night, with crisp early-summer breezes ruffling the trees overhead.




Fantastic aromas filled the night air; tatziki, pastitsio, baklavas.






But the best part, better than the flashy costumes, beautiful dancers and mouthwatering food, was little Noah and his hat.


Sorry Greek Food Festival, Noah totally stole your thunder.