2. I wish someone would walk Mabel. She's getting fat.
3. I wish that someone had warned me about other first trimester stuff (besides the nausea). Like exhaustion (aka permanent altitude sickness) or passing gas. Or the fact that I may spend the next 7 months sleeping in an upright position while flames take up residence in my esophagus.
4. I wish Pottery Barn had more than one fall magazine.
5. I wish our government could get its act together.
6. I wish the weather was cooler, the yard was less brown, and the strange new hair I found on my cheek would go away. But it won't. So I plucked it.
So there you go. There's my gripey, pregnant lady wishes. You can bet your bottom dollar Matt has a big wish list of his own. The top request would probably be:
"I wish my wife would stop spending every moment rolling around in bed, groaning, and glaring at me accusingly."
"I wish I had a priest right now. I think Liz's head just spun backwards."