1. When watching tv for more than 2 days, my brain cells lose their will to live.
2. No matter how hard I try, I always get food crumbs in the bed.
3. 5 days is apparently the exact amount of time it takes for my eyebrows to grow together. I've made my sisters swear that if I ever lapse into a coma, they will come visit with tweezers and prevent me from becoming known as "Unibrow."
4. I find it self soothing to moan "why me" softly when no one else is around.
5. Kleenex is expensive, so I've switched to a roll of toilet paper.
6. My stomach makes an excellent tray table for cups of tea.
7. The mail man talks on the phone with his wife every day when he delivers our mail. Her name is Veronica.
8. After napping together, Mabel and I begin to smell the same. Like moldy popcorn.
9. Matt is very patient.
10. I hate being sick. I double hate being sick and very, very pregnant. Thank goodness the plague is over. Now if we could just move this whole baby thing along...